Important informations about Covid-19
Covid-19 Information for your health and safety
Our daily lives have changed, it’s true. But we all still long to travel and for a change of scenery.
We are pleased to announce our reopening on 25.05.2020.
Having implemented our own independent security measures, we in South Tyrol are striving to offer a safe holiday experience. We’ve created more personal space for everyone, so that you’ll feel even more comfortable on your next stay. As carefree as possible. As safe as necessary!
We have adjusted our cancellation conditions in your favour. The new conditions apply to all new bookings from 20 May to 30 September 2020:
- Free cancellation until 1 week before arrival
- No deposit is required for the booking confirmation, we ask you to give us your credit card details as security
For cancellations made up to 14 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 13 to 3 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 2 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total booking will be charged.
In case of no show or early departure 100% fo the accomodations price will be charged.
Measures against COVID-19
- We clean and disinfect all departments daily
- The cleaning of the rooms will be even more thorough and with special detergents to protect you
- In order to ensure a carefree holiday, we provide plenty of means for disinfection, all over the grounds
- Masks are required in public areas: entrance area, hallways, toilets
- For families and those sharing the same room, wearing a mask at the table is not required. Maintenance of safe distancing at meals – two meters between tables or one meter from chair-back to chair-back – is guaranteed, though. Our service staff is equipped with the appropriate safety equipment
- Our kitchen staff only work with gloves and a face mask
- It is not necessary to wear a mask at the table
- In the buffet area, face masks and disposable gloves must be worn (provided by us)
- Tables, utensils (e.g. menus, salt and pepper shakers) are cleaned and disinfected after every customer change
- Anett SPA: Indoor pool and sauna must remain closed for the time being. As soon as we are allowed to open the wellness area again, we will of course inform you
Everything has changed, but we’re still the same. Your satisfaction and a high level of quality remain our firm standards. Our staff is at your disposal anytime and will provide you with the best advice in every situation.